This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 28 September 2014

Reindeer Flying

Hi :)
It's Kathy here and I'm sharing my first Christmas card of the year!
And as it's almost October now, that seems a little late to me.  I had better get creating or my Christmas card list will have to be drastically shortened :)

I've used the adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp called Reindeer Flying.



He actually comes with one star but I wanted a couple more so I just stamped it again a couple of times, coloured them, cut them out and stuck them on where I wanted.
The paper is from a pad by Basic Grey called Persimmon and I used a Prima Sun Kiss button.
I used copics to colour and antique linen  and  walnut stain distress ink around the edges.

Thanks for dropping by for a look :)
Kathy
Stamping Still

1 comment: