This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 22 September 2014

Autumn's Mum

Hi, it's Kathy here :)

I have a CC Designs card to show you using some gorgeous new products.



This cutie is called Autumn's Mum, she is gorgeous and lots of fun to colour!  I think you need her :)
I thought I would use her to make a Thank You card for one of my daughter's music teachers.
I used another new set by CC Designs called Pebbles with it too and the sentiment is from a set called All About Teachers. The die is called Notebook Edges and is new too.  Nikki doesn't have these in stock at the moment but if you email her I'm sure she'd get them in for you.

I coloured her with copics and used a Prima Sun Kiss button.

Thanks for dropping by today

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete