This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Alva Music

Hi :)
It's Kathy here, with a card I made using a Bildmalarna stamp called Alva Music. This stamp is just beautiful isn't it?  I love the gorgeous bird and the way she's looking at it.
I coloured them with copics and added a little star dust stickles too.

I also used a new stamp from Whimsy called Fairy Tale Dreams and its co-ordinating  Crown Die.  These are both from new Whimsy designer Simonne Clay and they're wonderful.  If you like to make cards with fairies or princesses, they're a must have I think.


Who knows why I decided to give her purple hair?  I was in the mood to do something a bit different I guess because I also decided not to use designer paper. I created my own background instead. I used Dusty Concord distress ink and stamped Lavender Haze and Sheet Music by Kaisercraft onto some grey cardstock.  I've also used some white web ribbon and clear gems.

Thanks for dropping by for a look.

Kathy
Stamping Still

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Kathy and the image is beautiful.
    Her purple hair looks great.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete