This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Snowman Hug

Hello everyone, I am back to show you some inspiration I made with the lovely 'Snowman Hug' image by Bildmalarna, one of my fave at the moment. Isn't it just too cute?



I coloured this sweetie with Copics. The papers I used are from the Kaisercraft paperpad 'Porcelain Rose'. You can see that it is possible to make a Christmas card with a non typical Christmas paper :-). I also used some dies on my card; from Magnolia Doohickeys Vintage Box Lacing Coffee, Vintage Tag and Poinsettias. From Marianne D I used Vintage Corners.


The sentiment I used on the tag is from Whimsy 'Holiday Cheer'. And the stamps I used for around the image is from Whiff of Joy 'Vintage Postmarks'. I also used a tree charm, some Flat Backed Pearls and some Star Dust Stickles for highlighting some parts of the image.


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment