This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 21 November 2013

Mushroom Hug

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I have a new card to show you. Not a Christmas card for once :-). For my project I used not only one of my fave color combo, but also one of my fave images by Bildmalarna 'Mushroom Hug'. The 'Have a wonderful Day banner' is from Bildmalarna too. The papers I used for my card is from Kaisercraft '75 Cents', one of my fave. In the corners I used the gorgeous Marianne D Anja's Vintage Corners.


The colouring is made with Distress Inks. And I added some Stickles onto her wings and also few other parts. Below you can see a close up of the colored image.


The little tag is made with the Magnolia DooHickey So Wrapped Lovely. And I added a sweet Mushroom Charm onto it. It is currently out of stock, but am sure Nikki will have it available soon again.


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the color combination and embellishments. Just stunning.

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete