This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 2 November 2013

Blanche...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi everyone I hope your having a brilliant weekend...I love love love this rubber stamp Saturated Canary don't you...shes is called Blanche and I couldn't resist the grey and red for her...I coloured her with my distress inks and teamed her up with these stunning papers from Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Far & Away which I'm sorry to say is out of stock atm but there loads of pads that would fit the colour scheme...I added a huge red checked bow and finished with a Ruffle Rose - Red just for another splash of red...all the details are on my blog...thanks for stopping by today and have a great relaxing weekend
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW ICH BIN BEGEISTERT
    LG GERTRUDE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely csrd and fabulous colouring. Blanche is one of my favourites.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete