This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 17 May 2013

Tilly...


Hi everyone I hope you all had a good week and are looking forward to your weekend...my card for today just goes to show that blue isn't just for boys doesn't it...this fabulous little sweetie is one of the new Saturated Canary stamps...shes called Tilly and she stamps perfectly so crisp and just as good as a digi which surprised me a bit as you know how much I love my digis don't you, I coloured her with my usual distress inks...I used more of the lush Bazzill Basics 6x6" Multipack - Freedom papers that I used for Mondays card and finished with a fabulous bow made from some Organza Ribbon - Baby Blue (25mm Wide), gorgeous blue roses from the 15mm Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag and the fabulous sentiment is a stamp from the Whimsy Mini Background stamp set...this is a great set, I will use these loads...all the details are on my blog as always and dont forget there is candy there too so pop on over to join in...enjoy your weekend
Mina xxx

2 comments: