This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 21 January 2013

Bonny Tilda...


Good morning everyone I hope wherever you are its a little warmer than it is here, its freezing...this is my first try at stamping with paler ink and colouring with distress inks...what do you think does it work ok?...this fabulous stamp is from the brand new Magnolia With Love collection and is called Bonny Tilda (and its on sale atm too)...isn't it just so so cute and just a little bit cheeky lol...the paper is from Magnolia too and is the Red Romance 6x6" Paper I finished my card with two Heart Paper Frames (Doilies) - 10cm some Ruffle Rose - Red and Sonia Rose - Ivory flowers all the details of this card and the colours I used for colouring are on my blog and I would love you to pop by if you have the time...I hope you have a fabulous day and keep warm
Mina xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment